The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

just did water for the horses in the barn, 17° in the sun.....I miss summer really bad.

BTW.....Boo, bite me!:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Better get out to the shop and fix those 9 chainsaws, and get the entire household to cuttin down tree's, you're gonna need a lot of firewood to get your "El Rancho Grande" up to 77deg. ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

wood stove has been going non stop and the house is just barely at 70°

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

IF... 1 stove is good, ... 10 is better, ya got 10 saws, 1 for each stove, ...:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:
You can always become a "SNOW-BIRD" ..like Goomba... :welcome: ..:cool2:..:dance1:..:cloud9:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

........... LOL ........Doc !!!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

when it's cold like this, it's makes me happy to know that the grocery store will pick and deliver my order....Doc stays in house where warm :thumbsup:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

when it's cold like this, it's makes me happy to know that the grocery store will pick and deliver my order....Doc stays in house where warm :thumbsup:

Want me to call the Salvation Army, N have em bring ya's some blankets ... ??? ( hope ya dropped some change in one of their "kettles" this year !! ) ..:laughing:..:laughing: