Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Views: 146,090

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

OOOoooooeeeee .. a snappy 36deg. this mornin, maybe I should shut the windows, and put on some clothes ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

42846551-Summer-cool-down-concept-and-cooling-off-idea-as-a-sun-character-icon-holding-on-to-a-c.jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Hey Goomba, maybe ya should bring some warm clothes with ya, I just stepped out-side on the veranda, checked the thingamahjiggy that lies about the outside dress code for the day, anyway it's tellin me it's a long-sleeve T-shirt, n long-pants kinda day !! see for yourself ...

image_650_365.jpg

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
12/10/17 - 0645

Ok - Ok - you guys,

Here is what it looks like out my back door this morning. It started snowing at 12:50 yesterday afternoon and wasn't supposed to quit until noon today, but it's not snowing now an as you can see we only have a few inches at best. They probably got more inland than we got here along the coast.

It's a balmy 29 degrees, but it's been right around that temperature in the morning for the last few weeks, except for the occasional heat wave you fellas down South send our way.. (Which we appreciate!)

We are supposed to get more snow on Wednesday, and normally what we get stays here until Spring, but with the new weather patterns, who knows?

Not to worry! It's no big deal... We have plows and shovels and know how to use them... And yes, 'most' of us can drive in the stuff. It's the flat landers that moved in over the summer that we worry about. They usually end up with their four-wheel drives out in the meridian or up a tree somewhere. Four wheel drive is great for 'going', but doesn't help much when it comes to stopping or turning.. They seem to forget that..

And that's how it looks in Mid-Maine this morning..

Roger

Attachments

• DSCN2123_989.jpg
    DSCN2123_989.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 5

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Same here Roger, we were supposed to get between 1-3 inches of snow along the mountain ridge, while the coast got 6-8. Well we got 6 plus here.........Ba Hum Bug

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Same here Roger, we were supposed to get between 1-3 inches of snow along the mountain ridge, while the coast got 6-8. Well we got 6 plus here.........Ba Hum Bug

Yeah Doc, It was supposed to be a 24 hour 'coastal' event here, but it looks like it's gone past and we only got about 4". Our plow guy told us it was 6"-8" inland away from the water.

Hey! You really have a fine looking chateau there! You ought to be proud..

Our neighbors (the ones we took to the airport) sent us an email from Pine Island where they live in the winter. 40 degrees there! That's way down by Cape Coral/Ft Myers! We sent them the picture of the snow and told them not to bitch..

Keep warm and keep your snow shovel sharp.

Rog

NorthBama

Threads

OOOoooooeeeee .. a snappy 36deg. this mornin, maybe I should shut the windows, and put on some clothes ! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

View attachment 35022

that is warm. It was 23 here this morning. We just missed the snow it went south to Birmingham Alabama.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

I might have posted a few summer shots while working on the house...........today's picture is first snow of the season....
Heading into my second winter in this house

IMG_5896.jpg

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

we were only expecting 1 to 3 inches, got 6 instead, and with the sun shinning today we have 2 to 4 with mud....oh happy day. Still had enough to need the plow
IMG_5895.jpg

I have a very long driveway
IMG_5897.jpg
IMG_5898.jpg