The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Views: 142,539

Threads

Blaze have you shopped at HL supply yet ??? I get all my Tygon fuel lines from them and a few other things. They are in Florida and another state I think.. Best prices for fuel lines for sure and filters. I buy the filters in a 50 pack......

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: @#$%^ WIPERS

Proud is the word of the day!!!!

Boy-oh-boy, this is the best day of my life, at least since Boo-Boo got Gold Stars affixed to this thread, anyway!!

I'm going to polish the buttons on my overalls, stick my thumbs under the straps and walk around with my head held high!!

Rog

Attachments

• Alfalfa.png
    Alfalfa.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 4

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I bought a pair (well actually 2 different ones as they are different lengths) of Popular Mechanics brand blades for the wife's Edge
from Ollie's in Atlanta for $2.99/ea...............they fit and they wipe away water...now we'll see how long they last...

OLLIE'S !! Geez Ron, Over here in Fl. we have one in "Leesburg" (bout an hours drive) my wife and sister in law think it's a women's Harbor Fright ! Lot's of Chinese, "garbage & knock-offs" , granted a few "good items" but, few is the right word.

View attachment 34991

But I did find these GREAT battery powered LED lights, they come in 2 versions, 2-bar & 4-bar , Man these things are "BRIGHT" .... we bought them for the house during Hurricanes instead of using candles ,Got about 10 of them, (1 for every room, and extras ) well' we got to use them with the "big-storms" this past season, we stocked up on El-Cheapo batteries at H.F. but actually these lights still give out a fair light after 12-15 hours of continuous use. I've seen different brand names and prices from $2.00 to $6.00 for these lights ( both single & double models) Gotta show em to Goomba when he gets here, I know HE will definitely scarf some up..SUPER deal if you get em for the right price !!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

OLLIE'S !! Geez Ron, Over here in Fl. we have one in "Leesburg" (bout an hours drive) my wife and sister in law think it's a women's Harbor Fright ! Lot's of Chinese, "garbage & knock-offs" , granted a few "good items" but, few is the right word.

View attachment 34991

But I did find these GREAT battery powered LED lights, they come in 2 versions, 2-bar & 4-bar , Man these things are "BRIGHT" .... we bought them for the house during Hurricanes instead of using candles ,Got about 10 of them, (1 for every room, and extras ) well' we got to use them with the "big-storms" this past season, we stocked up on El-Cheapo batteries at H.F. but actually these lights still give out a fair light after 12-15 hours of continuous use. I've seen different brand names and prices from $2.00 to $6.00 for these lights ( both single & double models) Gotta show em to Goomba when he gets here, I know HE will definitely scarf some up..SUPER deal if you get em for the right price !!

Boo,

The attachment is invalid!! Bugger!!

Rog

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo,

The attachment is invalid!! Bugger!!

Rog

Tried it at preview post, it worked, DUNNO what happened ??? I sent it again to your PRIVATE @ home email Goomba, let me know if you got it it. You have prime so free ship & 2 day delivery , I KNOW you'll love em !! ..Boo, .... Actually found a better deal on them, the bigger lights @ 4 for $19.99

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Like I always said,"Show Boo a light, and he'll follow it anywhere ...."

WELLLLLL Mr. 666, you DEFINITELY need these too, cause YOU are always (in the dark) !!..
:thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing: Seriously, these things are one of the best items I've ever bought, REALLY !!

N why for you keepa bustin uhh my chops ?? you know, the Luigi is STILL around, maybe he visit you, and turna ahh you nose up-side down, enna everytime itsa rain, you face gets duh flooded !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

WELLLLLL Mr. 666, you DEFINITELY need these too, cause YOU are always (in the dark) !!..
:thumbsup:..:laughing:..:laughing: Seriously, these things are one of the best items I've ever bought, REALLY !! [?QUOTE}

Some a buddy a gotta do it.........

N why for you keepa bustin uhh my chops ?? you know, the Luigi is STILL around, maybe he visit you, and turna ahh you nose up-side down, enna everytime itsa rain, you face gets duh flooded !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Planta me head first, but makea sure dat my feet are still a stickin' out......
Water me and...I MAY A GROW !!!