The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Good idea !! And let's get the yard a little tidy too, Don't want OSHA writin ya couple dozen citations !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

I know, I know, behind the garage is a mess, hell you should see what it looks like behind the barn.......:laughing:

Threads

Boux,

(I like that one!) Welcome to the wandering transaxle thread! We are always looking for new 'meat'! Especially anyone who can add a little "spice" to the conversation.. (Like SLAP YA MAMA) - Now I LOVE that stuff! I even sprinkle a little on lobster sandwiches!

Quick story - When we were touring LA (back in 2004) we stopped at a small roadside restaurant in Golden Meadow and ordered boiled crawfish (for the first time). A big Black Lady came out of the kitchen and wanted to know where the Yankees were that had never had crawfish before.. We timidly raised our hands.. She pulled a chair up to our table and we learned that she owned the place. She would ask if we had ever tried this or that on her menu and if we said no, she'd yell into the kitchen for them to makes us some! We had a ball and spent over an hour eating delights we'd never think of ordering.. Wonderful place, great people, great food, we miss it..

Roger

Yep variety is the spice of life......... Slap Ya Mama is made right up the road from me ~!~! I never knew that this thread was like this.... Good conversations on here, thats why I like it...

I do post on the Briggs forum often to help folks out............

Plus Tard Mes Ami ~!~!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Yep variety is the spice of life......... Slap Ya Mama is made right up the road from me ~!~! I never knew that this thread was like this.... Good conversations on here, thats why I like it...

I do post on the Briggs forum often to help folks out............

Plus Tard Mes Ami ~!~!

Do you ever ask them, which way they came in, BEFORE, you help them out ?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Threads

Do you ever ask them, which way they came in, BEFORE, you help them out ?? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Oh yes I do ask.... I do that for some people not all tho.. Can't make no Largent like dat Mon Ami ~!~!

Oops I thought you quoted a post I did for Bishop with the chainsaw issue LOL........ I help a few folks out here in town if they short on money.. I always get favors in return tho... Like a deer rost or a front quarter... Missy loves to cook deer meat and eat it also...........

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Startin EARLY, eh Bo ?? Glad someone's guardin the fort while the rest of us are in La-La Land ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Good Mornin gang !! ..Fw__Morning_coffee____(2).gif

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 139,322

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boo
I have forgotten to thank you for all you do here. You run around thanking everyone else and hardly a thank you to you. Well here is your big thank you from me.
You make the best cheerleader in the group and I thank you!!!:laughing::thumbsup::laughing::thumbsup::laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: Clyde's Daily Thing to Be Mad At

Ever heard of Rural King ( something akin to Tractor Supply) ... Similar to H-D & Lowes, but mostly Agri. equipt.
there may be one near your area, check their site for locations . ..:tractor:

https://ruralkingsupplyleesburg.sti...d-brushcutters/professional-trimmers/fs111rx/

https://ruralkingsupplyleesburg.stihldealer.net/?_ga=1.93569885.1901390048.1483640734

Boo,

Yup, I've been in the C.R. Rural King. It was the first one I ever saw. they don't have them in Maine. I didn't realize that they sold Stihl products though. I guess as long as you have Stihl trained service personnel, then you're all set!

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ace Hardware carries Stihl as well.

I knew that Clyde. That is where I bought my 250 chain saw and leaf blower. Maybe ACE is a "Big Box Store" where you are, but here in Maine they are just oversized hardware stores. Still they have to service Stihl products. I guess that is the only requirement.

Roger