The Daily Yardman Thread

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

not yet, we have to wait for Bert to chime in with a 400 word essay on the subject

Locally caught sardines go to the Salmon farmers, either fresh or processed into fishmeal.
Dead in bulk they are used for bait in the trawling industry
A very small amount go "fresh" to the seafood shops .
A smaller amount of fresh sardines pass through the fish markets, mainly in Melbourne for precessing by local ethnic minorities.
All of the canned sardines are imported and supermarket brands are whole ( minus head & gut only).
A few "gormet" shops sell fancy filleted types.
We are a country of "fresh" fish eaters but there was a major outbreak of Herpies a while ago ( attributed to anti- biotics in the water ) so they are somewhat out of favour.
I buy mine either in oil or tobasco sauce, then mash with some fresh herbs and use them for Jaffle fillings one or two times a week.

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

thanks Bert!

Now, we are finished with this whole sardine topic......

NEXT!

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Now, we are finished with this whole sardine topic......

NEXT!

How about tubes vs tubeless lawnmower tires??
Especially on MTD tractors with rebuilt transaxles.............

I got some tubeless tires that wouldn't hold air mostly due to dry rot, so popped tubes in 'em and away we go!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

How about tubes vs tubeless lawnmower tires??
Especially on MTD tractors with rebuilt transaxles.............

I got some tubeless tires that wouldn't hold air mostly due to dry rot, so popped tubes in 'em and away we go!!

YEP !! I did the same, tried that "Slime" schitt , waste of money, and a mess, I bought one of those tire changing tools at Harbor Fright , thing works GREAT ! BUT needs to be mounted on something SOLID !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKIgIXuziXg

DSCN2324 (Custom).jpg...DSCN2326 (Custom).jpg...DSCN2329 (Custom).jpg

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

The view counter is "stuck in HIGH gear" .. lookin at 127,000 by lunch tomorrow..:laughing:..:laughing: