The Daily Yardman Thread

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Have you noticed a large number of cat's following you around lately ..??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

I have not noticed...do sardines exhibit the same benefits as oysters??

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

UN-BELIEVEABLE !! he's gone from "pullin your chain", to "fillin your head with BSA " , next he'll be "blowin smoke up your arse" !!

View attachment 34796

Believe it or not Boo, all true.
I was not actually trying to have a sexual relationship with Ky , My eyes were on Imbi Juskie, unfortunately so were 1/2 the rest of the campus.
Ky was having troubles with draughting because she had learned 1st angle projection at school & we had just changed to 3rd angle.
I had done 3rd angle all my school life so found it easy and originally was just giving her a hand which is how we originally got together.
She was doing petrolium engineering & I metallurgy but we had a common 1st & 2nd year, and what a good 2 years they were.
By 3rd year she was the lone woman in a faculty of around 200 males, many the sons of wealthy petrolumium families so we sort of drifted apart but it was fun while it lasted .
She was a fabulous pillion as she had been riding pillion with her father ( & brothers ) for years so when the oppertunity arose we did a lot of miles around "Gods gift to motorcyclists".
However we did keep in contact after she went home till she drowned in a boating accident enroute to one of the North Sea oil platforms.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Believe it or not Boo, all true.
I was not actually trying to have a sexual relationship with Ky , My eyes were on Imbi Juskie, unfortunately so were 1/2 the rest of the campus.
Ky was having troubles with draughting because she had learned 1st angle projection at school & we had just changed to 3rd angle.
I had done 3rd angle all my school life so found it easy and originally was just giving her a hand which is how we originally got together.
She was doing petrolium engineering & I metallurgy but we had a common 1st & 2nd year, and what a good 2 years they were.
By 3rd year she was the lone woman in a faculty of around 200 males, many the sons of wealthy petrolumium families so we sort of drifted apart but it was fun while it lasted .
She was a fabulous pillion as she had been riding pillion with her father ( & brothers ) for years so when the oppertunity arose we did a lot of miles around "Gods gift to motorcyclists".
However we did keep in contact after she went home till she drowned in a boating accident enroute to one of the North Sea oil platforms.

Actually Bert, I was just "pullin YOUR chain" !! ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

OH YES !! especially when eaten raw, like sushi, almost an aphrodisiac ..:laughing:..:laughing:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 125,849

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

I purchased some Bar Harbor sardines in Atlanta. Can't wait to try them!!

Are all sardines wild caught, or do some companies farm them??
I have net been able to find out about Bumble Bee or Reese sardines. Both are excellent!
I have sent inquiries to both companies..........

Ron,

As far as I know, all sardines are wild caught, but fish farming has come a long way as of late, so it could be that effort has extended to those small fish too.

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ky was the name of my second girlfriend at college.
She was a Sweedish exchange student with a just passable understanding of English.
Funny enough she was also drawn to me because of my BSA as her father had one almost the same ( his was a 52 & mine a 54 ).
She could not understand why people thought her name funny ( pronounced Keigh ) till I took her to a chemist and showed her the tube bearing her name, which funny enough led her to prove to me she did not need such products :licking: :licking::licking:

Bert-Man,

I am glad I was able to bring back such sweet memories for you. At my age, sweet memories are like fine wine and are made all the sweeter by the intervening years!

Roger

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ron,

I feel duty bound to point out that it is YOU who is the authority on sardines! Have you noticed any such benefits?

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Believe it or not Boo, all true. - we did keep in contact after she went home till she drowned in a boating accident enroute to one of the North Sea oil platforms.

Bert,

I am truly sorry to hear that. It is sad to lose someone you loved.. I really don't know what to say..

My first "true-love" (Doc will know what I mean) actually came to Maine (with her husband) to visit me. I was on her bucket list. It was a special time and I'm sorry that you will not be able to experience that with Ky..

Roger

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

Ron,

I feel duty bound to point out that it is YOU who is the authority on sardines! Have you noticed any such benefits?

Rog

Only when I wake up in the middle of the night..............