The Daily Yardman Thread

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Doc,

I am very envious! I have always loved the 800 series of Ford tractors. I can't wait to see how it comes out when you are done with it, but I do understand the need to finish the Cub first.

Rog
I like to try and finish what I start, besides, if I finish the Cub, I can drive it out of the garage and get some moving around room in there. My garage is only 22 X 30 and I managed to pack it in....sigh

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Bert-Man,

Yes, Politics are an evil necessity I suppose and politicians are indeed a special breed of cat -- or rat.. Usually the latter. I do have a friend here who is a state rep and he once ran for Governor. He called me up one night to congratulate me after I was inducted into the Holland Club (Qualified in Submarines for 50 years) . And after talking with him for a few minutes, I realized just how much he'd changed.. It's a nasty business for sure..

Roger

P.S. I wanted to ask you what T-Rex's sister was like and if you had to resort to your now infamous tin of lube?

She was a very nice girl which meant she was definately not my type and that was years before the large can.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

She was a very nice girl which meant she was definately not my type and that was years before the large can.

Me thinks you be "pullin Gooba's chain" ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Not all the views are from search engines. A good portion is from real viewers. Search engines views just help kick it over the top.

GEEEZZ, .. Chuck you have a way of makin me feel good, I think I'm fallin in Luuuuv with you !!! ..:laughing:..:laughing:..:laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Bert-man,

Your answer begs the question - Was youth and it's vital juices adequate, or was a small tube of KY what led you corner the petroleum jelly market?

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
WEATHER

Alright Boo that's IT!! . . . . The first snowsquall just blew past our windows.. Clean out the spare room and air the bedding... I'm packing up our stuff and headed your way.. Should I bring extra cat treats?

Rog

Ronno6

Lawn Addict
Threads

I purchased some Bar Harbor sardines in Atlanta. Can't wait to try them!!

Are all sardines wild caught, or do some companies farm them??
I have net been able to find out about Bumble Bee or Reese sardines. Both are excellent!
I have sent inquiries to both companies..........

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads

Bert-man,

Your answer begs the question - Was youth and it's vital juices adequate, or was a small tube of KY what led you corner the petroleum jelly market?

Ky was the name of my second girlfriend at college.
She was a Sweedish exchange student with a just passable understanding of English.
Funny enough she was also drawn to me because of my BSA as her father had one almost the same ( his was a 52 & mine a 54 ).
She could not understand why people thought her name funny ( pronounced Keigh ) till I took her to a chemist and showed her the tube bearing her name, which funny enough led her to prove to me she did not need such products :licking: :licking::licking:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

I purchased some Bar Harbor sardines in Atlanta. Can't wait to try them!!

Are all sardines wild caught, or do some companies farm them??
I have net been able to find out about Bumble Bee or Reese sardines. Both are excellent!
I have sent inquiries to both companies..........

Have you noticed a large number of cat's following you around lately ..??? ..:laughing:..:laughing:

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Ky was the name of my second girlfriend at college.
She was a Sweedish exchange student with a just passable understanding of English.
Funny enough she was also drawn to me because of my BSA as her father had one almost the same ( his was a 52 & mine a 54 ).
She could not understand why people thought her name funny ( pronounced Keigh ) till I took her to a chemist and showed her the tube bearing her name, which funny enough led her to prove to me she did not need such products :licking: :licking::licking:

UN-BELIEVEABLE !! he's gone from "pullin your chain", to "fillin your head with BSA " , next he'll be "blowin smoke up your arse" !!

!cid__D24DE443-08DB-4CE2-B140-0C8B37B8AC3D_.gif