The Daily Yardman Thread

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

Aha, it appears I hath forgotten: I fixed one polesaw also.

WOW, you do realize you're beginning to sound like Doc, I do envy you guys with all that energy !

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Sighting in on 125,000 today, waitin for Chuck the tally man to post the numbers. At this rate we WILL see 150,000 before years end !!

EE.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Views: 124,757

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

A little under the weather today. Tiny cold.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Chuck,

Sorry to hear you're under the weather.. I did as you said and went to "My Home" and I did click on "Edit Profile" and then I clicked on the "X" beside John Deere GS-25 and it disappeared. So I went to the bottom of that page and clicked on "Save Changes" and up comes a message that says something like my 'Mower' section doesn't contain the correct information.

Now I'm going to post this and then see what happens.

Roger

It didn't work, the JD GS-25 is still there!! I'll go try again..

P.S. I sold the John Deere in one day! It's gone! Garage space has opened up!

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

Chuck,

I did it all again, but this time I re-added the MTD-Yard Machine, (only I selected it from all the supplied choices and they have it as "MTD-Yard Machine(s)" I don't know why..

Anyway.. It worked..

Hope you're back to feeling 100% real soon.

Thanks,

Rog

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

The internet is the closest most people will come to true democracy.
Online we are just electrons floating about in cyberspace.
Thus debates can be won on nothing more than the strength of the arguement presented.
The age, race, gender, sexuality, appearence , education, social & financial status of the posters is not apparent thus you get the closest to a truely equal debate as one can get and that is wonderful and very powerful.
Farce book and the like, put an end to that and tend to do the exact opposite.

I had a customer who fell out of favour with the magazine editors so got no more photo commissions.
He went home to see his parents while he was deciding what to do for a crust.
Mummy got him to "tweak" her face book image a little, followed by his mothers friends then before he knew it he was working full time doing vanity portraits for face book participants.
A year latter he had 3 retouch artists working for him and over the next couple of years made enough money to buy a house outright and set up a pension fund for himself.
He also converted photos into avitars both "sexy" & comic.
So now he has "retired" and does photo holidays selling images to image houses and doing the odd travel story, enough of which get published to claim the lot as tax deductions.
His mother with her new images got thousands of more followers then ran for & got elected to local government something she had been trying to do for ages.
If Clinton has some better face lifts and a boob job done she would probably have romped home and the world would have been spared millions of bad Bush jokes.

So I like things just the way they are.
You can decide if I am talking truth or rubbish, based upon what I actually say.
I don't even use spell checkers any more so my posts go out with my bad spelling thus not creating the image that I am a well educated, well read , highly articulate person so my opinions must be worth more than yours.

As for me personally, I do like to keep myself to myself and lets face it, any one who builds data bases about other people is not doing it for the benefit of the people in it.

Bert-Man,

I agree with most of what you say, but would add that a person's lexicon and usage of language does give you some idea about that person. However, IMHO Hilliary would have required not only a facial, but a HEART transplant as well, before she would ever qualify as a candidate for any well meaning political party.. And that's as far as I'm going with that!!

Roger

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

Good Sunday Morning Everyone!!!

willys55

Lawn Addict
Threads

towed the 841 Ford home and tucked it into the corner of the garage, will be swapping out the engine AFTER I finish the farmall. I just need to keep telling myself that AFTER I finish the farmall I can work on the 841.
IMG_5767.jpg
IMG_5768.jpg