The Daily Yardman Thread

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: MTD Yardman Transaxle Rebuild

OK so stars next to the title have do do with rating the thread. When you first open the thread in the almost middle gray bar to the right you can click on rate this thread. 5 stars from lots of people give you 5 stars. And for your birthday I give you 5 stars.

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads

The stars under your name have to do with how many postings
Good or bad.

Blaze-Man - - Yeah, but those are just 'Green' Stars . . . but wait a minute . . . .

OH!! Whoopie!! I just saw 'em!!!! . . . . You got me *Gold* stars - - You are my Hero!!!

You ever want to come to Maine for a lobster dinner, you just let me know!!! I am at your service.. (And I have the reputation of being a damn good lobster cook!)
I also lobster all summer as sternman with one of my neighbors, so there is no shortage of 'em.

Maine dictionary: To "lobster" means to go out in a boat and haul traps that were previously set with bait in them to catch "Homarus Americanus" a.k.a. "Lobsters".
The "Sternman" is responsible for hauling traps, baiting traps, measuring lobsters, putting elastics on the lobster's claws, cleaning the boat, keeping the Captain from running aground and every other nasty job the Captain can think of!
..............................................................................................

Boo-Boo, You got it all wrong, stars don't come from the number of posts.. somebodies gotta luv ya!!!

GOLD STARS!!! ************************ Whoopie!!!!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Blaze-Man - - Yeah, but those are just 'Green' Stars . . . but wait a minute . . . .

OH!! Whoopie!! I just saw 'em!!!! . . . . You got me *Gold* stars - - You are my Hero!!!

You ever want to come to Maine for a lobster dinner, you just let me know!!! I am at your service.. (And I have the reputation of being a damn good lobster cook!)
I also lobster all summer as sternman with one of my neighbors, so there is no shortage of 'em.

Maine dictionary: To "lobster" means to go out in a boat and haul traps that were previously set with bait in them to catch "Homarus Americanus" a.k.a. "Lobsters".
The "Sternman" is responsible for hauling traps, baiting traps, measuring lobsters, putting elastics on the lobster's claws, cleaning the boat, keeping the Captain from running aground and every other nasty job the Captain can think of!
..............................................................................................

Boo-Boo, You got it all wrong, stars don't come from the number of posts.. somebodies gotta luv ya!!!

WOW it sure does'nt take much to make you happy.... I can only guess what happens if you "get-lucky" ( LOL )
ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ..:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Pumper54

Threads

Roger,

Happy Birthday to you Sir, wishing you many many more. Will get with you later in the spring to arrange a meeting when I am up your way. Looking forward to shaking your hand.
Tom

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

CHECK THIS OUT !!!
............................FORUM.JPG

This is located on the site ...located under Site Discussions @ the front pages of the forum ..

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads

Boobala theses are the stars he was talking about.
View attachment 30810

OH !! Now I see ....... said the blind man ! OK Chuck ........ I got it , now I'm NEVER gonna hear the end of it from from that Roger guy !!
I can hear him laughin his "set-down" ( a**) off now !!! He is RELENTLESS !!! only guy I know that could write a 67 page essay on how to
pass gas and blame it on someone else, somewhere in the next room !! ..:confused2:..:laughing::laughing:

Roger B

Lawn Addict
Threads
OLD AGE and GOLD STARS

Geez Tom, ya didn't have to go and call me "Sir"... I know I'm probably old enough to be yer pappy, but geez... now I'm all embarrassed and stuff.... You get to Maine and I'll probably blush if you shake my hand... Geez.....

When anyone ever called us submarine enlisted swine . . . "Sir",. . . we always replied: "Don't call ME 'sir', I'm just as good as you are!"

OK Boo-Boo, you were right after all.. You DO get stars under your name according to the number of posts you have made, but holy mackerel, ya gotta do 250 posts to get gold ones!! Even I can't talk that much!!

BLAZ-Man...He's the dude!! The gold star king!!!

Boo---- Where's all the pictures of the new MTD Murray, poppin' wheelies and layin' rubber on the road...??? I wanna see that bad boy...

Roger

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads

Roger B you are at 122 post and counting. You will get that star before long.

Pumper54

Threads

Roger,
If you were my Pappy you have been 13 when you had my Mom. LOL I'm not that far behind you. I was raised in the South where we learned that a Gentleman calls ALL men Sir and ALL Ladies are Ma'am or Miss. I still hold doors for any body approaching, man or woman.
Tom