How late in the year do you mow in your area?

deck~dragger

Threads
I thought that I may not have to mow my own yard anymore this season, although looking at it today it has gotten shaggy, so firing the mower up. Raising the deck up a notch.
Live just west of the Blue Ridge.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Here in east Texas I'll be mowing until first frost.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
South west missouri it will be second week in November the way things are going right now.

Lawn Addict
Threads
With the drought here in TN, I haven't mowed in at least 3 weeks. Nothing to mow. Worst drought ever recorded, they say.

Normally we could mow up to late Nov or even Dec.

gainestruk

Threads
I mowed last weekend and that should be last time for me here in central Oklahoma, it's gotten a little dry and grass has stoped growing, next I'll have to mow leafs till early December.

BWH

Threads
i'm still mowing once a week cutting an inch or more with the unusually warm temps here in Nebraska. looks like our weather could stay warmer than usual for alt least a couple of weeks. The leaves are coming off real good now so my mowing is serving dual purpose.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
If your going out to mow, and your neighbors are using snowblowers, you can assume ....mowing season has ended !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing: ..:laughing:

1911639_628516063851902_1734875605_n.jpg

nerysuccess

Forum Newbie
Threads
I say mow till it snows! lol That's what my plans are to just mow till it gets into the winter months and starts snowing. The weather here in RI has been a bit up and down. One day is spring and the next is fall. Gotta love New England!

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey guys,
Sometimes I feel REALLy bad for anybody that lives NORTH of Central Florida. I used to live in New Jersey until I was 12 .....I spent 2 military years in Nebraska ........ snow-shovels , tire chains or studs, gettin firewood, clearin snow off anything & everything , gotta own a warehouse for all the seasonal tools ya gotta have ......Hell...I hated having to buy Metric tools after some A**hole sold us out !!!

Nope, even though ya'll have a choice about where ya'll live, jus stay put.... we got our hands full of folks wantin the good life !! (LOL )

Wellll ...... sometimes I miss the sound of crunchin snow under my feet on freeeezin cold morn. ,snowball fights, super scary sled rides down the BIG hills, BBQs in the snow , crazy drivin on the empty mall parkin lots .......NEVER mind ...... I'm good ..:laughing: ..:laughing: '':laughing:

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Lol we don't get snow here in my part of Texas. I'd never move north .