Left rear wheel Leaning bad, found broken frame.

degutemax

Threads
Well I got the pto and blades running. Although now I notice the left rear wheel leaning more when my son was cutting the grass. pull it into the garage and look underneath found broken frame near the round bar that goes from side to side. I look thru the entire site and not find anyone else having any broken frame problems. Has anyone else seen this and what was the repair for it? Please help, just bought this use mower and my first scag zero turn.
thanks David.

tigercat

Threads
What year and model Scag you have?

These machines are built like tanks, this sounds impossible, unless it fell off a trailer or something....

tigercat

Threads
2007 turf tiger found it...

degutemax

Threads
yes 2007 turf tiger, STT61V-29DFI-SS.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
What year and model Scag you have?

These machines are built like tanks, this sounds impossible, unless it fell off a trailer or something....

I agree that just doesn't happen to any of the well made machines. Unless it was in a wreck on a trailer or fell off one....

degutemax

Threads
i seen some post on the internet where other people have had crack frame at the wheel motor mount. i know this mower did not fall off a trailer in my ownership. i have even found a wheel motor mount plate that you cut out the old and weld in the new.