New to landscaping,looking for tips

NewToIt

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi, I recently had he inspiration to create a business for a summer job In order to make some money and have some experience. I thought lawn care/some degree of landscaping could offer such a market. As I am new to it I have undergone research and found this site.. I'm looking for some professionals help tips And opinions both overall and In whAt I would need for a startup to mow for .5-2 acre lawns, thank you!

somoolive

Threads
Offer discounts for multiple jobs on the same street. Get word out in your lawn care business flyer or through your customers that if three or more families sign up for your services then all customers in the street will get significant discounts. It's a win-win situation all round as you also save a fortune on traveling time, loading time and gasoline.

carefree lawn care

Forum Newbie
Threads
I started a lawncare business this year and my wife got me on google search and the phone hasn't stop ringing.

SteveSutherland

Forum Newbie
Threads
The post above by somoolive -

"Offer discounts for multiple jobs on the same street. Get word out in your lawn care business flyer or through your customers that if three or more families sign up for your services then all customers in the street will get significant discounts. It's a win-win situation all round as you also save a fortune on traveling time, loading time and gasoline."

Was taken word for word from my article -

Start a Lawn Care Business | Lawn Mowing Business Tips for Increasing Productivity

If the poster is going to copy content from other sites onto this forum he should at least credit the author.

Steve