Weed Eater GBI 30V

goosemasterkl

Threads
I have a Weed Eater GBI 30V leaf blower and I'm completely stumped on getting it running. It has been in the garage stored for several years now so I thought I'd try to get it going. I've put a new spark plug in it, new fuel line and filter, cleaned fuel tank, and new carburetor. Can anybody tell me how many turns on the carb should it be set at. I can get it to run with starting fluid but after that runs out it will die. I've never had the kind of problem on getting one to run as I have this one. I can't get the carb to adjust out right. I'm thinking that maybe the lower gasket, seal and reed valve needs replacing too. So if anybody could give me some advice it would sure be appreciated. Thanks in advance if anybody replies

outdoorlover

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have a Weed Eater GBI 30V leaf blower and I'm completely stumped on getting it running. It has been in the garage stored for several years now so I thought I'd try to get it going. I've put a new spark plug in it, new fuel line and filter, cleaned fuel tank, and new carburetor. Can anybody tell me how many turns on the carb should it be set at. I can get it to run with starting fluid but after that runs out it will die. I've never had the kind of problem on getting one to run as I have this one. I can't get the carb to adjust out right. I'm thinking that maybe the lower gasket, seal and reed valve needs replacing too. So if anybody could give me some advice it would sure be appreciated. Thanks in advance if anybody replies

Hi! I'm curious. What worked for you? I have one sitting at my mothers place for 5 years. Tried to get it starrted unsuccessfully a few times. I'm stumped.