Spring Issue

byoxtheimer

Forum Newbie
Threads
Good Afternoon, I have a troy bilt bronco model number 13AV60KG011 and I had one of the springs break. After putting the spring on that was ordered from Lowes the tension is way too high and the accelerator pedal will not go down far enough to drive the mower. I am thinking that either the spring is connected to the wrong location and/or I do not have the correct spring extension. I have two photos of the spring that I just installed they are located at https://picasaweb.google.com/104686952613291203107/Jun182011?authkey=Gv1sRgCK35geCKh4G4pwE&feat=directlink I appreciate any feed back thanks.

Brandon Yoxtheimer

Briana

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hey there - WELCOME to LMF! :smile:

I moved your thread to the Small Engine & Mower Repair Forum. You'll get a better response there. :thumbsup:

byoxtheimer

Forum Newbie
Threads
I figured out that it was part number 25 (a .62 spring) of the drive system from the link that you had in your last post. However I do not know the exact location of this spring and its hard to figure out from the explosion diagram. Does anyone have a picture of the bottom of their tractor above the deck?

mrleroybrown

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Spring Issue on 2008 Bronco Riding mower

I figured out that it was part number 25 (a .62 spring) of the drive system from the link that you had in your last post. However I do not know the exact location of this spring and its hard to figure out from the explosion diagram. Does anyone have a picture of the bottom of their tractor above the deck?

Did you ever figure out where to hook this spring on the idler pulley arm? Mine has no holes or places on the arm to hook the spring.Troy-Bilt 13AV60KG011.jpg

ILENGINE

Lawn Pro
Threads
Re: Spring Issue on 2008 Bronco Riding mower

Did you ever figure out where to hook this spring on the idler pulley arm? Mine has no holes or places on the arm to hook the spring.
attachment.php

Mr Leroy, This thread is from 2011 and the regulars tend to look at the start date and not respond to old threads very well. You will get a better response if you start a new thread complete with your model and serial number from under the seat. The guys model number in this thread is most likely not the same model that you have.