Poulan Pro PS1842ST

cfd0912

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. I bought a used Poulan Pro from a local power equipment shop. The tractor cuts awesome, does exactly what I want it to, but it's got some engine problems and I think I'm going to replace the engine over the winter. Here's my problem, regardless of how hard I look, as far as I can tell this model tractor doesn't exist. I can find absolutely nothing online about it as far as manuals or specs or anything.

There is what appears to be a very similar model, the PR1842ST. Any advice you guys could provide would be amazing. I've attached a photo of the model info from under the seat so you can see it. Thanks.

tractor.jpg

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Go to Sears Parts Direct and use Model number PS1842STA, this is the new superseded model number for your tractor. You can see parts diagrams for your unit.

Texasjherrera

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hoping someone can shed some light on this for me. I bought a used Poulan Pro from a local power equipment shop. The tractor cuts awesome, does exactly what I want it to, but it's got some engine problems and I think I'm going to replace the engine over the winter. Here's my problem, regardless of how hard I look, as far as I can tell this model tractor doesn't exist. I can find absolutely nothing online about it as far as manuals or specs or anything.

There is what appears to be a very similar model, the PR1842ST. Any advice you guys could provide would be amazing. I've attached a photo of the model info from under the seat so you can see it. Thanks.

View attachment 30022

If you were looking for engine specs wouldn't you just look at the engine information printed probably on your valve cover? That's all you need, the tractor PN will probably not include anything like that.