Honda Airbag Recall

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Because I am a Honda associate, I am sharing important safety information about an urgent airbag inflator safety recall. While newer vehicles are also affected, if you drive an older model 2001-2003 Honda or Acura, I urge you to immediately check your vehicle identification number (VIN) – found on your dashboard – for any outstanding recalls by visiting www.recalls.honda.com or www.recalls.acura.com. If you have one of these older model vehicles that requires an airbag inflator repair, please immediately make an appointment and drive it directly to your local dealership. This repair is FREE and usually takes less than an hour. If your 2001-2003 Honda or Acura vehicle requires replacement of the driver airbag inflator, you may also request complimentary alternate transportation during your repair, or if there is any delay in making the repair. Please help spread the word by sharing this with fellow Honda and Acura drivers.

gainestruk

Threads
Robert, is this part of the Tecata recall for inflators or is this something different, my daughter has a 2003 Honda Accura and she had her inflator replaced a couple years ago when recalls started, just so happens she will be here on Saturday moving to San Angelo, TX.
I want to make sure I'm getting it all fixed.

turbofiat124

Threads
Yeah, I have a 2003 Subaru Baja with the faulty Tecata airbag but it's only on the passenger side. They didn't say anything about the driver's side. I've been meaning to make an appointment to have it swapped out.

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
Robert, is this part of the Tecata recall for inflators or is this something different, my daughter has a 2003 Honda Accura

Same recall, but I'd urge you to go to the websites in my original message and enter the vehicle's VIN to confirm. If you are not 100% sure, give your local Honda (Acura?) dealer a call, and they can tell you if any other updates are needed.

gainestruk

Threads
Thanks Robert, I'll check on it when she gets here, I just saw what I wrote, its a Honda Accord :confused2: