Found my ZTR mower

Greenleaf

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hello All...
Purchased a sweet 2014 Hustler Fastrak (932822) from one of the local dealers here in SA Texas on 09/14/16.
Unit was new/unused, with 0.2 hours on the meter. After comparing it to the 2016 Fastrack sitting next to it on the showroom floor, I was sure it was a better built machine.
Not knocking the 2016, but when looking at the two side by side, one can see the differences.
Now, for the price. I wasn't entirely sure if I was getting a great deal at @ $5600.00, but I'm really happy with the mower.
The mower will be used to cut 2 acres of smooth, open field twice a month.
Be nice, tell me how I did...

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Sounds like a good deal to me.

kraky

Threads
I've got a 2016 and paid $5900 for it this spring. The dealer had no reason to give me a super good deal but that's what happens when you buy in Spring. I love that machine. The experts seem to agree with you that the earlier ones might even be a better machine so you should be really happy! Enjoy.... I smile everytime I turn the key!

Greenleaf

Forum Newbie
Threads
Sounds like a good deal to me.

I've got a 2016 and paid $5900 for it this spring. The dealer had no reason to give me a super good deal but that's what happens when you buy in Spring. I love that machine. The experts seem to agree with you that the earlier ones might even be a better machine so you should be really happy! Enjoy.... I smile everytime I turn the key!

I know what you mean. I'm watching my grass grow and can't wait to get back out there. What a difference from my Troy-Bilt 2450. Like night and day...