Toro pro line blade clutch

m7atsmith2gmail.com

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have joined this forum to help better troubleshoot and fix the problem I'm having with the blade clutch on my Toro 36 " Proline Mower. Before getting too deeply into it, I ordered a new relay for the switch system (part 63-7590) I had already confirmed that the switch on the handle bar that you have to close to engage the blades and the switch that sends power to the clutch were both good. ***zero ohms when switch closed***After replacing that relay part the blades still didn't engage. I have read others suggesting the air gap for the clutch might be suspect. Since I don't have a lift bench and access is difficult, I'm wondering if anyone can tell me how to test the one other part, referred to on my schematic, as a module interlock (part94-9666). This part is tied into the wiring under the switch controls and looks like a sealed rectangle with 5 colored wires coming out of it. I'm hoping that would be the fix, but what does this part described as a "module interlock" do and how can I test it's function?

Catherine

LawnWorld Support
Staff member
Threads
:welcome:

I'm going to move your thread over to the Toro section to see if someone over there can help you.