Need help with 2016 Lazer Z w/ mulch kit

Slengerich

Forum Newbie
Threads
On 7/14/16 my 10 year old exmark retired. So I purchased a Lazer Z 2016 with a 60" ultracut deck with mulch kit and stripper. The same setup as out last mower. This new mower has been nothing but problems. It will not mow our yard with any quality. The dealer has tried several blade combinations. We have lines of uncut grass. But the worst is that you can't breath while mowing due to being covered with grass being blown out the front of the deck. The dealer has now installed a baffle system that did not resolve anything. We loved our 10 year old mower. We hate this one!

I'm being told this is all due to exmark increasing the blade and ground speed. Does anyone have a mower like ours with a mulch kit? I getting very tired of exmark blaming it on our Indiana grass.

Any help would be great!

zmister11

Threads
On 7/14/16 my 10 year old exmark retired. So I purchased a Lazer Z 2016 with a 60" ultracut deck with mulch kit and stripper. The same setup as out last mower. This new mower has been nothing but problems. It will not mow our yard with any quality. The dealer has tried several blade combinations. We have lines of uncut grass. But the worst is that you can't breath while mowing due to being covered with grass being blown out the front of the deck. The dealer has now installed a baffle system that did not resolve anything. We loved our 10 year old mower. We hate this one!

I'm being told this is all due to exmark increasing the blade and ground speed. Does anyone have a mower like ours with a mulch kit? I getting very tired of exmark blaming it on our Indiana grass.

Any help would be great!

Where can I get one of those exmark strippers?