48" Tank

jdufford

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey guys, new here from Mississippi. I have a 48'' Tank, that i bought new and i have problem with the parking brake, the shaft keeps bending and therefore, it won't make contact with the safety switch, to be able to start. This thing has been in the shop for the same problem, at least 10 times or more... anyone else ever had this problem? its getting a little annoying bringing this mower back to the dealer, every 2 weeks, to have the same problem fixed under warranty.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
try a local machine shop & see if they can make a heavy duty part for your mower

pollishpickle

Threads
Hey guys, new here from Mississippi. I have a 48'' Tank, that i bought new and i have problem with the parking brake, the shaft keeps bending and therefore, it won't make contact with the safety switch, to be able to start. This thing has been in the shop for the same problem, at least 10 times or more... anyone else ever had this problem? its getting a little annoying bringing this mower back to the dealer, every 2 weeks, to have the same problem fixed under warranty.

Mine is in the shop now for the same problem. They are ordering parts 1 came in the other is back ordered.