2015 Troy Bilt Bronco problems

chucketn

Threads
My TB Bronco is 6 months old and it chewed up the upper drive belt. Purchased correct replacement. Have the new belt installed and working. Having problems getting Deck reinstalled. The belt guide on the idler pulley is preventing the right side hanger from moving into place. Also having great difficulty getting the PTO cable connected. Cable seems to be too short to get the spring back into the deck connection. Very frustrated as I'm 67 and don't have the flexibility and hand strength I once had. Any secrets you can share? I've watched several videos on youtube by eReplacementParts.com. My Pony shure doesn't come apart and go back together as easy as theirs does...
Thanks for any help.

Chuck

chucketn

Threads
I took a break and when I came back, the PTO cable and spring magically went into place. Got the left side deck lift connected, but the right side won't go. The belt guide on the idler pulley is interfering with the lift rod. I don't want to take the idler off again because it was such a bi**h to get on with the new belt. Looks like the belt guide is part of the mount for the idler and not adjustable anyway. But why won't it fit?

Chuck

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Well I am just as confused as you are from what you have written.
You don't remove anything from the deck apart from the PTO cable to remove it and the owners manual has reasonably easy to follow instructions.
If you have lost yours it can be downloaded for free from Troy Bilt.
The lift arm really can not be fouling on the deck if everything is back in its right position.
So we need to know exactly what you did, step by step so we can try to visualise what may have been put back wrong.
Slip 2 lengths of 2 x 4 under the deck, lower the deck lift till there is no tension on the lift arms and disconnect them then raise the deck height to get them out of the way .
Remove the front drawbar and belt from the engine pulley.
slide the deck on the 2 x 4 part way out to allow easy access to the PTO cable and remove the PTO cable the slide the deck out completely.
Take a couple of photos and post them.
The link below shows the parts breakdown so check you have reinstalled the idler , guide and spacers in the correct order.
http://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks-parts-lookup/manufacturer/troy-bilt/13-lawn-tractors/2015-models/13wm77ks011-pony-2015/mower-deck-42-inch
IF you left click on the diagram it will come up all by itself and can be printed out to take with you to the shed.

chucketn

Threads
I'm sorry Bert, if I was not clear. I have the manual. In fact, the manual I have does not show the top drive belt that is on my machine, so I downloaded another from the Troy Bilt Website. I also downloaded their parts manual.
I have managed to re-connect the cable and spring, and one side of the deck lifting mechanism. The right side is giving me problems. I did not totally remove the idler pulley, just enough to get the drive belt on. The rod that lifts the right side of the deck is interfering with the belt guide on the idler pulley. What do you not understand? Tomorrow I will try to take pictures of the problem...

Chuck

chucketn

Threads
Didn't take pictures until today, just didn't feel like messing with it yesterday. I'm still very frustrated with this problem. I have attached 2 pictures of the problem, interference area circled in red. The pictures are large, so if you open them in Paint you can zoom in to see the problem.

DSCF0419.jpg

DSCF0421.jpg

The lift rod for the right side of the deck is interfering with the belt guard on the small idler pulley. I cannot get the lift rod into position to connect to the deck lifting point. I cannot see a way of adjusting it. Can anyone help? I have loosened the idler pulley bolt as can be seen in the picture. Need to remember to tighten that back down before running the machine.
Meanwhile, my lawn is getting hip deep to a tall man and my $1700.00 mower is useless... I wish I had the funds and means to take it to a pro. I'll never buy MTD anything again.

Chuck

chucketn

Threads
The lift arm really can not be fouling on the deck if everything is back in its right position.I agree, but what is out of place? I downloaded the latest manual and followed it step by step.
So we need to know exactly what you did, step by step so we can try to visualise what may have been put back wrong.See Above
IF you left click on the diagram it will come up all by itself and can be printed out to take with you to the shed.

I did print it and took it to the machine.

chucketn

Threads
I'll be the first to admit I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but this is so frustrating. My 12 year old hard used Murray was easier to work on than this, and cost a lot less even with the bagger. I have now removed the front Deck lift rod in an attempt to maneuver the deck into position easier. Short of some kind of lifting devise, I can't see how to make working on it easier.
I did go to my local Harbor Freight and get their assortment of hitch pins to replace the hard to remove ones that came on the machine. I've lost enough skin and gotten enough bruises trying to remove the originals. My arms look like I was worked over by a thug with a rubber hose.
I apologize if I sound bitter, but I am!. This is the second Troy Bilt/MTD machine I have had lots of problems with. TB's tech support couldn't fix the last one. I am sooo tired of the continued downward spiral of quality and support for the tools marketed in this country under what used to be quality brand names.

Chuck

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Now it is a lot more clearer.
Did you remove the spring that tensions the offending pulley ?
I ask this because that spring looks way too loose and there are a myriad of potential anchour points under the frame as it is used for a dozen or more different models.
Use a strong light and magnifier if need be to find the chaffing where the spring was originally positioned

ddtlongan209

Forum Newbie
Threads
NhÃ* Vệ Sinh TPX - ThÃ*nh Phố Xanh - Ä￾ịa Chỉ Bán & Cho Thuê NhÃ* Vệ Sinh Giá Rẻ Cả NÆ°á»›c

Công ty TPX bán vÃ* cho thuê nhÃ* vệ sinh di Ä‘á»™ng (còn gá»￾i lÃ* nhÃ* vệ sinh công cá»™ng hay nhÃ* vệ sinh lÆ°u Ä‘á»™ng) khắp các tỉnh thÃ*nh (63 tỉnh,thÃ*nh) vÃ* nÆ°á»›c ngoÃ*i (Campuchia, LÃ*o, Myanmar,...)

⋆ CÃ￾CH THỨC MUA HÀNG ⋆

- Ä￾ịa chỉ: Số 121/32 Trung Mỹ Tây 13, PhÆ°á»￾ng Trung Mỹ Tây, Quáº*n 12, ThÃ*nh phố Hồ ChÃ* Minh

- Hotline: Ms Phú Yên: 0933 00 3329
timthumb.php
CÃ￾C SẢN PHẨM NHÀ VỆ SINH THÀNH PHá»￾ XANH:

- NhÃ* vệ sinh Công trình TPX – 1C

- NhÃ* vệ sinh Du lịch TPX – 2C

- NhÃ* vệ sinh Ä￾Æ°á»￾ng phố TPX -3C

- NhÃ* vệ sinh phố đô TPX 2A, 3A,…

NgoÃ*i ra, TPX còn bán nhÃ* tắm di Ä‘á»™ng, thùng rác công cá»™ng, xe gom rác lÆ°u Ä‘á»™ng bằng chất liệu Composite chất lượng cao, mẫu mã Ä‘a dạng, mÃ*u sắc tùy chá»￾n.

​
HzoaQbO.jpg
NhÃ* vệ sinh Công trình -1C
Nha%20ve%20sinh%20du%20lich%202C.jpg
NhÃ* vệ sinh Du lịch -2C
Nha%20ve%20sinh%20composite%20duong%20pho%203C.jpg
NhÃ* vệ sinh Ä￾Æ°á»￾ng phố -3C
Nhatamcabin%20didong.jpg
NhÃ* tắm di Ä‘á»™ng
thung%20rac%20Z240%282%29.jpg
Thùng rác công cộng Z240
Xe%20thu%20gom%20rac%20Z660N1%20230%282%29.jpg
Xe gom rác Z660N1

* Chúng tôi – Cty ThÃ*nh Phố Xanh cÅ©ng sản xuất Toilet VIP dÃ*nh cho doanh nghiệp, ngÆ°á»￾i có thu nháº*p cao; thÆ°á»￾ng xuyên bảo dưỡng các NhÃ* vệ sinh di Ä‘á»™ng, Toa xe lá»*a (DÄ© An,...),..trên toÃ*n quốc.

Năm 2010, ThÃ*nh Phố Xanh - TPX đã hợp tác vá»›i Công ty Môi TrÆ°á»￾ng Trái Ä￾ất Hidemitsu Nháº*t Bản vÃ* Táº*p Ä‘oÃ*n môi trÆ°á»￾ng Thượng Hải để sản xuất, chế biến, cung cấp các loại thiết bị vÃ* vi sinh hữu Ã*ch xá»* lý môi trÆ°á»￾ng bằng kỹ thuáº*t tiên tiến giúp cho công nghệ TPX đã sánh vai cùng thế giá»›i. Ä￾ể phục vụ cho môi trÆ°á»￾ng Việt Nam, chúng tôi định hÆ°á»›ng phát triển bằng nhiá»￾u hình thức mua bán, tÆ° vấn kỹ thuáº*t, hợp tác đầu tÆ°, liên doanh, chuyển giao công nghệ vá»›i quy mô lá»›n vÃ* nhá»￾ để phục vụ sản xuất, cải thiện môi trÆ°á»￾ng.

Ứng dụng: phục vụ các nhu cầu văn minh tiến bộ xã hội, đặc biệt:

- Trong lÄ©nh vá»±c: năng lượng sạch, nhiệt Ä‘iện, xây dá»±ng, du lịch, môi trÆ°á»￾ng đô thị, dầu khÃ*…

- Trong những dịp: lá»… khởi công, Ä‘á»™ng thổ, khánh thÃ*nh; khu vá»±c Ä‘ang xây dá»±ng nhÃ* hoặc cầu Ä‘Æ°á»￾ng; tổ chức sá»± kiện; phim trÆ°á»￾ng, rạp chiếu phim; sân váº*n Ä‘á»™ng, khu vui chÆ¡i giải trÃ*, công viên vÆ°á»￾n hoa; lá»… há»™i, địa Ä‘iểm tham quan du lịch,...

Ä￾ặc Ä‘iểm Æ°u việt của Toilet Di Ä￾á»™ng TPX:

1. Mỹ thuáº*t kiểu dáng mang tầm vóc quốc tế

2. Tiện nghi trang trÃ* hiện đại

3. Tuyển chá»￾n tÃ*nh Æ°u việt của từng loại váº*t liệu

4. Tiên tiến trong công nghệ

Ä￾iá»￾u kiện khi lắp đặt vÃ* sá»* dụng:

- Khi lắp đặt yêu cầu phải có mặt bằng không lồi lõm, không nghiêng lún, phải gần các hố ga nước thải, gần nguồn cấp nước, cấp điện.

- Quá trình sá»* dụng không được đóng Ä‘inh, khoan vao các thÃ*nh vách, sÃ*n nhÃ*, khung bao che. Có thể gây há»￾ng hóc nhÆ°: cháº*m Ä‘iện, chảy nÆ°á»›c, rò rỉ hầm chứa phân (nếu cần thiết phải tham khảo ý kiến của nhÃ* sản xuất).

- NgoÃ*i ra, sản phẩm khi xuất xưởng có kèm theo:

+ Phiếu bảo hÃ*nh sản phẩm

+ Thông tin nhÃ* sản xuất.

⋆ CÃ￾CH THỨC MUA HÀNG ⋆

- Ä￾ịa chỉ: Số 121/32 Trung Mỹ Tây 13, PhÆ°á»￾ng Trung Mỹ Tây, Quáº*n 12, ThÃ*nh phố Hồ ChÃ* Minh

- Hotline: Ms Phú Yên: 0888 125 125

Tags: nhÃ* vệ sinh, nhÃ* vệ sinh giá rẻ, cho thuê nhÃ* vệ sinh, cho thue nha ve sinh, nha ve sinh di dong gia re, bán nhÃ* vệ sinh công cá»™ng, nhÃ* tắm di Ä‘á»™ng, cho thuê nhÃ* vệ sinh công cá»™ng, cho thuê nhÃ* vệ sinh di Ä‘á»™ng, thùng rác composite

Banner%20TPX2.jpg
HOTLINE: 0933 00 3329 – 0888 125 125CÔNG TY Cá»” PHẦN SẢN XUẤT Ä￾ẦU TƯ XÂY Dá»°NG THÀNH PHá»￾ XANH (TPX)Số 121/32 Trung Mỹ Tây 13, P. Trung Mỹ Tây, Q.12,TP.HCM

Ms Phú Yên – Phòng Kinh doanh

Email: nguyenphuyen2008@gmail.com

Fanpage:ctythanhphoxanh.tpxWebsite: http://nhavesinhcomposite.com/