Grass Queen Reel Push Mower

Tolley87

Forum Newbie
Threads
I need any information I can get please I've been searching for anything about Grass Queen Reel Mowers but can't find anything at all it's strange, would really appreciate information on sharpening and cleaning the mower the company that manufactured the Grass Queen was W Bingham Co located in Cleveland Ohio please any information would be wonderful

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    112.3 KB · Views: 6
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    165.4 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    195.5 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    193.7 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    218.4 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    211.6 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    198 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    180.2 KB · Views: 2
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.9 KB · Views: 3
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    115 KB · Views: 3

Tolley87

Forum Newbie
Threads
Re: Grass

image.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpegimage.jpeg
I need any information I can get please I've been searching for anything about Grass Queen Reel Mowers but can't find anything at all it's strange, would really appreciate information on sharpening and cleaning the mower the company that manufactured the Grass Queen was W Bingham Co located in Cleveland Ohio please any information would be wonderful

cashman

Threads
I had experience sharpening reel mowers from my youth. The reel is very difficult to sharpen without the proper machine. We had a reel mower sharpener in my families business when I was young. You at least want a good smooth surface on each blade of the reel and the outside diameter of the reel must be absolutely round. The cutter bar that the reel rides against has a surface that has to be smooth and completely flat all the way across. Take the wheels off and clean the pawls and the springs and the gear teeth inside the wheels and give a dab of grease to all moving parts. If properly set up it should cleanly cut a piece of notebook paper all the way across the cutter bar.