What Should I Buy?

j3.luper

Forum Newbie
Threads
I need help. I currently do 5-6 residential yards each week. I have a Toro Model# 20076 and I am looking to upgrade. I just do not know what to get. I need something 21-22" around $600 range. Problems I am having with the Toro is it bogs down a lot and I am just not being as productive as I would like to be. I mostly mulch but bag upon request or when grass is far too tall. Please give me your suggestions. Thanks!

Graham Burns

Forum Newbie
Threads
Depends on if you're looking for gas or electric. But Poulan Pro PR625Y22RHP is a good, well priced solid mower. Good bagging, self-propelled, 22 Inch

Ric

Lawn Pro
Threads
I need help. I currently do 5-6 residential yards each week. I have a Toro Model# 20076 and I am looking to upgrade. I just do not know what to get. I need something 21-22" around $600 range. Problems I am having with the Toro is it bogs down a lot and I am just not being as productive as I would like to be. I mostly mulch but bag upon request or when grass is far too tall. Please give me your suggestions. Thanks!

If your looking to improve your productivity buying another 21/22" mower is not going to help you. I'm not real sure off hand what type or size engine you have on the 20076 but even if you jump from the 160cc to the 190cc you'll not see enough increase in productivity to notice or matter. If your looking to improve productivity the cheapest mower but still residential would be the 30" Toro TimeMaster @ 999$. If your looking to increase the size or number of lawns your mowing now I'd step up to the Toro Turfmaster 30" or the Exmark 30" commercial mower.