Repairs Need help with model number

H20Tom

Forum Newbie
Threads
I need to order up some parts for this mower. It won't roll backwards. I want to order up some new wheels, some height adjusters, bushings and a cable.
I can't find a HRR2166VKA on Honda's site or any of the other sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

mower tag.jpg

robert@honda

Lawn Addict
Threads
I need to order up some parts for this mower. It won't roll backwards. I want to order up some new wheels, some height adjusters, bushings and a cable.
I can't find a HRR2166VKA on Honda's site or any of the other sites. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

View attachment 29836

(1) Here's the official page from Honda:

Honda HRR216K6VKA Parts Listing

(2) Use the site to get the part NUMBERS, then Google a number to find a dealer selling it online, or use this link to locate you local Honda dealer:

Find A Honda Dealer

(3) Honda issued a Service Bulletin about basic drive system troubleshooting back in 2010, including 'hard to roll backwards" problems. I can send you a copy of the bulletin if you'll drop me a PM with your email. When reading the bulletin, you have a 'K6' version of the VKA mower.

H20Tom

Forum Newbie
Threads
Robert,

Thanks for your help! The bushing in the adjuster was shot. I ordered up the parts and used the bulletin you sent me to make the repairs. It's like new again!

Thanks for all your help!!