Repairs John Deere Technical Manual 130,160,165,175,180,185

Threads
how about a technical manual for a 1980 111 john deere ?:smile:

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
All John Deere repair manuals are available from John Deere as either a download or on paper.
Worth every cent they charge and most will pay for themselves the first time you don't replace a part that was not broken.
Written so the most inbreed hillbilly with no skoulen and nothing more than a broken plow blade on the dirt floor of his lean too can do the repair with a belly full of moonshine.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
All John Deere repair manuals are available from John Deere as either a download or on paper.
Worth every cent they charge and most will pay for themselves the first time you don't replace a part that was not broken.
Written so the most inbreed hillbilly with no skoulen and nothing more than a broken plow blade on the dirt floor of his lean too can do the repair with a belly full of moonshine.

THAT'S what I love about you so much Bert !!! You have such a "distinct" way of expressing words with such laughter emitting fashion I become so envious I wanna cry ... AND you almost ALWAYS make your point !! ..:laughing: ..:laughing:..:laughing: