fb460v

sahughe

Forum Newbie
Threads

thanks, for some reason it started working but I'm going go thru it anyway to make sure its right. and the brake/clutch is acting up also. going to download the link you sent and print it. your help is greatly appreciated!!! I hate to admit this but you may get a good laugh at my expense. after it engaged yesterday I decided to take it for a spin, not looking at the height adjustment I just drove into yard and things went bad, height adjuster dropped to 1". I wont have to mow that spot for several weeks! and it looks like crap!

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
thanks, for some reason it started working but I'm going go thru it anyway to make sure its right. and the brake/clutch is acting up also. going to download the link you sent and print it. your help is greatly appreciated!!! I hate to admit this but you may get a good laugh at my expense. after it engaged yesterday I decided to take it for a spin, not looking at the height adjustment I just drove into yard and things went bad, height adjuster dropped to 1". I wont have to mow that spot for several weeks! and it looks like crap!

I find my getting older is troublesome at times.