Time for change

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Yes I have 2 customers with the smaller domestic versions.
That cross linking is fine now that they are new but will be "interesting" when it starts to get worn.
A month or so ago we had a poster with steering problems that turned out to be crud stuck in the steering gears .
On the ones I service the space under the floor plate seems to accumulate a lot of mowing debris and the fan gears that turn the casters can get twigs wedged in there as was the case with one I serviced .
While not being one to bypass safety devices we did unplug the reverse micro switch so his now mows in reverse.
Both of my customers are happy as the proverbial pig in poo with their Cubs however we will just have to wait to see how well they age.

I hope you enjoy yours

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Mowing across a slope as steep as that with a vertical shaft mower will end up in tears.
The oil pan is wide and shallow.
At slopes that big the intake ends up being higher than the oil level.
I shouldn't need to tell you the ultimate consequences of that.

Slidding side ways is not the only reason why you should not mow across steep slopes.

kraky

Threads
Usually when Hills are filmed they looked less severe than they really are... that cub cadet was doing things I couldn't with my Fast Track.... looked like it was part mtn goat.