Blades blade access

Mad Mackie

Lawn Addict
Threads
Hi jekjr,
I was at my local Scag dealer today and started drooling on a 52" Tiger Cat II!!!! I had to leave before I did something "bad" like sign a purchase order!!!!
"The "Colonel" as I sometimes call my bride of 49 years was sitting in my van waiting for me to "check on some parts" so to speak!!!!! I got the "look" as I got back into the van as she saw me looking at the new Scags, just can't get away with even a look!!!! Haha!!!!

BoylermanCT

Threads
Just thought I would ask you about the lift. Mine too came from HF and can not get the jack to raise up the mower deck. have tried to bleed and even went to youtube and still no luck. what am I missing? sure hope you can shed some light on this thing. Thank you in advance.

I've never had an issue with my lift. The release pedal controls a valve which lets the lift lower. I am thinking the valve is stuck open. Also check the lift locks on either side of the lift. Make sure they are disengaged.

donelwell

Threads
Does it have oil in the pump?

yes, took small rubber plug out and put two full cans of water 5 gal, and pumped and would lift them but not the small lawnmower I have. I put what oil came out and put plug back in. any help? sorry cant get to computer everyday.