TaskEasy on foreclosure properties

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
I jut got off the phone with a company called TaskEasy. They want me to do some foreclosure properties for them. Have any of you ever worked for them before? Do any of you know anything about them?

Thanks.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I jut got off the phone with a company called TaskEasy. They want me to do some foreclosure properties for them. Have any of you ever worked for them before? Do any of you know anything about them? Thanks.

Have never worked with them.
Look them up on Facebook and see what others have to say.
I been getting a lot of work from cypress
Grass cuts year round.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Grass cuts year round.

They sent me a work order wanting me to cut a property in town. I drove up to the property and looked at it. The work order had me cutting 7000 sq ft. Basically a few feet out from the house all around and down both sides of the drive way according to the outline. When I got there it was probably a 3/4 acre lot in town. It had already been cut in the last day or two. There is no way I want to cut 7000Sq ft out of a lot and leave it. that is bad for business to leave a mess like that when we are noted for quality looking work. I told them I was not interested.

Might be sorry but I don't think I want any of that.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Grass cuts year round.

I have never head of Cypress either.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Just wanted you to tart it up for the photos most likley.
An ex Business partner now paint houses for real estate agents and he gets the same sort of instructions.
Paint the front door and two windows so the photo looks like a nice freshly painted house.
Estate agents really urk me.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
We have to cut up to a acre then bid the rest. We always make sure the front and sides are done.
The company we get 90% of our work from. Wants the yards perfect. Bushes trimmed every week.
Maybe the one you went to was still in pre foreclosure. Or is a reo.
I only do HUD and Fannie May homes. They all get a landscape package and full remodeling It's like getting a new house.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Just wanted you to tart it up for the photos most likley. An ex Business partner now paint houses for real estate agents and he gets the same sort of instructions. Paint the front door and two windows so the photo looks like a nice freshly painted house. Estate agents really urk me.

None of that around here. Most of our foreclosed homes look better then the house next door. Not at first but after the rehab.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Foreclosure propertys can be tricky .I've mowed the same yard every week for 4 years now.Its a bank of America foreclosure . The crazy thing is the family living in the house claims they have yet to receive an eviction or foreclosure notice. Imagine their surprise the first time we showed up to mow it lol.I do lots of work for a couple real estate agents .They are all about curb view .

sidemouse

Threads
I jut got off the phone with a company called TaskEasy. They want me to do some foreclosure properties for them. Have any of you ever worked for them before? Do any of you know anything about them?

Thanks.

It's legit, roughly speaking it works a bit like Uber or Lyft but for landscaping (and obviously you need your own equipment), first you fill out a bunch of information and then you download an app.
Once they send some offers you accept a job, drive up on the day of, take before pictures, do the work, take after pictures, click submit, get paid a few days later.
I have a couple of jobs through them, it's all app-based, the pay is fair, thus far mostly repetitive work, nothing to get rich off but I'm not going broke either.
Takes time, their job offers don't come through but one here, one there...