selling price for my mower

zmister11

Threads
Hey guys, so I decided that I'm going to sell my gravely and get an exmark. I can trade it in at the dealer but they never want to give you much. It's a gravely pro turn 148 with 320 hours on it.Just trying to see how much I should put it on Craigslist for? It would be nice to get atleast $3500 for it. Is that reasonable? I looked at other mowers similar to mine on Craigslist for over 4500 but idk if theirs will actually sell. I need mine gone within 30 days.

mechanic mark

Lawn Pro
Threads
Absolutely, just put on craigslist & have interested party meet you at local sheriffs office etc. parking lot for your protection. Our local paper has suggested this as a means to deter criminal activity.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Absolutely, just put on craigslist & have interested party meet you at local sheriffs office etc. parking lot for your protection. Our local paper has suggested this as a means to deter criminal activity.

Our Police station has put up signs the say something like Area for On line sales. You park there to meet and sale.

zmister11

Threads
Our Police station has put up signs the say something like Area for On line sales. You park there to meet and sale.

Dang those are good ideas . I'll have to check and see if they have signs at our police station. If they don't... I should still be able to sell it their right? I usually meet in like a Walmart parking lot haha

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Dang those are good ideas . I'll have to check and see if they have signs at our police station. If they don't... I should still be able to sell it their right? I usually meet in like a Walmart parking lot haha

Im sure they would not have a problem with it.

zmister11

Threads
I sold the mower today. I got $4000 for it :)