where to get Stihl parts online?

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I doubt they have any issues with breaking but that wasn't the point anyway. You apparently are not the kind of person who likes to modify or experiment with projects though so you wont understand.

I will do this swap this weekend since I know how to do it. Should take about 2 beers. It's not like it is complicated.

javjacob

Threads
I never implied it was complicated. I started this thread to see if I could buy the parts online which I now know I can't. I don't like dealing with the local dealer so I will have to go to the next dealer which is 30 miles away. Just didn't think I would get shot down by a fellow gear head.

Boobala

Lawn Pro
Threads
I never implied it was complicated. I started this thread to see if I could buy the parts online which I now know I can't. I don't like dealing with the local dealer so I will have to go to the next dealer which is 30 miles away. Just didn't think I would get shot down by a fellow gear head.

I did forget to mention E=bay where there are some Stihl parts available, my recent experience with 2 different sellers though,was very undesireable. the 2 I bought from is (proven parts) & (small engine warehouse ) REMEMBER : be sure they have a valid e-mail address & phone # read about their shipping & return policy CUSTOMER SERVICE is sometimes non-existant or piss-poor at the very least, e-bay is my LAST choice. I live in the Ocala, National Forest, and my closest ride to a mower shop is about 28 miles, so I know your pain....... Regards, Boobala .....:rolleyes:

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Go to a small repair shop and buy used stuff.

javjacob

Threads
I will avoid eBay if at all possible. I have only bought from eBay a few times to get parts that are discontinued. I think my best bet would be to buy a used fs90r and just swap parts.