Raptor 42" popping wheelies

1slow5point0h

Threads
My front wheels come off the ground a lot, especially on steep hills and uneven ground. It's better to have a stiff frame than one that flexes and eventually cracks and breaks.

Nick_USMC

Forum Newbie
Threads
Well I had to use it to cut the grass again since I'm going to spend more money with them getting another mower and I'm starting to get used to it but it still feels sketchy driving it. The tire pressure recommendations from Hustler are 8 - 12 psi and the pressure was around 11 psi in all 4 tires so that's good.

I guess my whole deal is I'm not happy with the mower. If you bought a car and drove it once and weren't happy with it you could take it back, but at least you can test drive cars before hand.

I have the time to do that all day, every day bertsmobile1 since I'm retired. I'm not that type of person. I just won't do business with them again and I I'll let everyone me and my wife know about our experience and my wife seems to know everybody around here. He still has a family to feed so I don't want to run his business into the ground over something like this but I'm certainly not going to help him get any business.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
No it is not about revenge or sending some one broke.
It is all about ascerting your rights as a consummer and demonstrating that dealing in an unethical manner can have consequences.
I try very hard never to bad mouth any one as that ends up doing me more harm than good.
However informing the general public becomes a case of public good and not some cranky old bugger venting their spleen.
People can see what is being complained about and make up their own minds and you do not end up being accused of slander.
This method is very effective and has worked every time I have been involved although as stated it requires a very cool temprement.
Even the bloke who got charged, ended up with a replacement car.
Usually it only takes an hour or two although some new car dealers took 2 weekends before they came to understand we were serious.
I once chained myself to the front doors of an insurance company over a workers compensation claim for 20 weeks wages.
They paid the doctor, they paid the hospital , they paid the physio, they paid 14 weeks of crutch hire but just would not pay me.
The owner pulled out his cheque book asked me how much I was owed, wrote a cheque for twice that amount then promptly sacked a large proportion of his workers compensation staff.
This was too late as apparently No 1 son had been doing some very shady deals daddy did not know about and they were short changing all the compo claims to hide the cash shortfall.
I became reasonable friends with the owner, who employed my company for his transport and his only comment was it was a shame some one like me had not come onto the scene earlier and he would have been in a position to salvage the business.
No 1 son went to prison for quite a long time for a white collar crime.