When to buy... when do new models come out?

gogojuice

Threads
I see that there are some local deals on at the ferris dealer.

I'm just wondering if it is a better time to buy at the end of the season (like now)..... or try to wait till next year? Will I save a lot more???
My mind says that the longer you wait the more you will save because they will want to move the old stock out...Just where is that sweat spot lol.

2nd..

When do the new models come out. I'm looking at possibly getting the ferris is2100z with 54 inch deck and vanguard engine. (I was thinking kawasaki.. but have heard mix reviews).

Thanks

Buckethead

Threads
I see that there are some local deals on at the ferris dealer.

I'm just wondering if it is a better time to buy at the end of the season (like now)..... or try to wait till next year? Will I save a lot more???
My mind says that the longer you wait the more you will save because they will want to move the old stock out...Just where is that sweat spot lol.

2nd..

When do the new models come out. I'm looking at possibly getting the ferris is2100z with 54 inch deck and vanguard engine. (I was thinking kawasaki.. but have heard mix reviews).

Thanks

Hi, Log on to Ferris website and watch for specials. I bought a is600z with 48" deck and compared it to all others in that class. Best deal for the money for me. My dealer gave me a cash discount of about $120. I paid about $6,120 tax and delivery included. I wanted the Kaw engine but I have heard the Vanguard is a great engine. My JD lawn tractor had the Kaw engine and was still going strong after ten years. Of course I only have about one acre to mow. Good luck.