Here is my line up

Threads
I have not been active here in a while so with the scattered rain showers today I thought I should post a picture of my line up. Starting from the left is a 3.5 hp Brigs that my Dad bought new. Second in is a 4hp Brigs mower that a guy from work gave me that needed drive control parts that I did find and install . Third in has a 5hp Techumseh with a funky large plastic bagger. On the far right is a commercial with a Wisconsin Robin that I was happy to find. I know they are not pretty buy they all run as they should. I want to thank everybody for there help with my questions and offer free parts (Wow). Eric

Attachments

• Snapper.jpg
    Snapper.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 59

Mow Joe

Threads
Large funky plastic bagger, aka Pac-N-Sac. It was designed to be lined with a trash bag.

Threads
Yes it is a Pac n Sac. I paid $30.00 for it and I thought it was kind of different. Eric

Snapperfreak

Threads
I like that line up! Especially the commercial robin. They all look good, is the Tecumseh a blade clutch model? I agree the pac n sac is weird, it can serve a purpose I guess but seems awkward to use. Thanks for the pics!

Threads
I like that line up! Especially the commercial robin. They all look good, is the Tecumseh a blade clutch model? I agree the pac n sac is weird, it can serve a purpose I guess but seems awkward to use. Thanks for the pics!

Snapperfreak, yes the Tecumseh does have a blade clutch. The way things worked out is when I went to look at the robin mower the seller said that he had another mower that he was selling and wanted to know if I wanted another. He wanted $30.00 for it and I thought the weirdness of the bagger I could not pass on it. They all run and I do use them. If you look at the picture three mowers have the steel wheels but just the robin has the extra brace on the handle. I thought mowers with the steel wheels were commercial mowers. Why are they missing the brace on two of mine? Eric

Snapperfreak

Threads
Extra tough models came with all four steel wheels but only commercial models had the braces there on the bottommost the handles. The handles are also a bit wider down towards the bottom and longer to hold a bigger bag.