ubercpm.com slowing down the forum

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Am I the only one seeing a slow down on the forum? It keeps going through ubercpm.com then to the forum. It has really lengthen time to load pages.

primerbulb120

Threads
Am I the only one seeing a slow down on the forum? It keeps going through ubercpm.com then to the forum. It has really lengthen time to load pages.

I am having the same problem! Also, I noticed this new icon that popped up on the top banner (click the photo to enlarge it.) Apparently it's a link to ubercpm.com.

Uber CPM.jpg

Strange!

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
It is pop up advertisement for a highly dubious dating / sex site.
If you have your browser set to block pop ups it will slow down the window loading as it is coded to load the advertisement first.
Don't know if it is on the server or on our computers.
I run malwear detectors regularly although to date the Mac has never been hacked and it found nothing.
And as it on appears on this site I assumed the web host added it.
You could try googling ( removal of FUBAR pop up add or removal of ubercpm pop ups and see what come up )

Apparently a really cutie pie called Cindy lives 500 meters from me and Wendy who wants to have fun is only 1100 meters down the road.
This is rather interesting as this computer is on a rural property , the landlords house is 800 meters away and the next nearest house is over 2.5 km away

Last edited:

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
It is on the server.

Lawn Addict
Threads
:thumbdown: Agreed, it is on the server here. It does slow things down.

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Dont make much difference to me but down here they call anything over 1 Gb/sec "broadband"
I am 8 km from the phone exchange and in a valley.
Supposedly I should be getting 10 Gb/ sec but rarely get any better than 2 and no wireless in this hole.
Unbelievable as I am 52 km from the biggest city in the country.

Any case the images of the cutie pies who "live next door & want to play with me " are not painful to look at.
So it is no real problem if you unblock pop ups for this site, providing you don't think about the sickening sexism behind the add.