Dixon ztr transmission issues

lue

Threads
Homer1

Thank you so much for trying to help me out here.

I did do the purging and was anxious to see if it was the answer to my problem. Has usual after 15 to twenty minutes after starting to mow, it starts to go south "bad". so bad at the end that I had a hard time putting it away in the shed which just meant driving over a 1" threshold. I did come out about an hour later to back it out and check where Blatz said I could find the the check/fill port, "Blatz found a outlet for a new pump that looks like mine so I could see "feel" where it was.
Then I drove it back in with no problem.

So I finally found the plug to check and fill the transmission. Unfortuanetly I can feel it but not see it and checking and adding in my estimation would mean taking a lot of stuff apart to get at it.
I would have no idea where the bypass valve that was mentioned in the purging procedures would be, plus to check and fill after purging as directed in your post, again seems impossible for me anyway. i'm 75 and not mechanicaly inclined. All though I know more than I did
say 50 years ago.

I have been doing some conversations with some dealers. I do tell them the issues I am having cuz thats the way I am, and there trade in value is 500 to 600 dollars.
So pretty much ready to give up. Thanks again.