Grasshopper 722D powerfold

Ranger_02

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi I have a Grasshopper 722D with a powerfold deck and it worked great until one day I went to raise up the deck a little bit and all it did was made a clicking noise. It was not even trying to raise up the deck, I don't think there is anything in the way that would be causing it to do this. But I do have 2 of the black plastic stops in it but that wouldn't be causing this problem. Is this a common problem? Are there any tricks that I should know about on how to raise it? and what parts do I need to buy if this is a common problem? I hope u guys can help me out! Thanks!

Grouse09

Threads
Remember to lift the handle all the way up, and get tour foot rest out of the way as well. Move the switch both ways. Anything?

Tractor_fan23

Forum Newbie
Threads
I just checked Grasshopper 722D on the internet and I have to say that a good piece of the equipment. If you find out how to use can you please share your knowledge with me. I'm thinking to change the old one maybe with Grasshopper 722D. I haven't decided yet, but this one is looks good. Let me know if its good equipment