Enclosed trailer floor coating

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Thanks for the input guys!

The website states that it's 3/4" Rain Block Floor. That probably means that it has some type of coating!?

Blaznt, very true about under the floors. I do rust proof my trailer every year.

johnmoody

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hi there, I have also heard many good things about epoxy coating. Epoxy floors are also stronger and they are also used in industrial environments. There are many professionals who provide floor coating. Recently, when my friend was moved to his new house he hired professional movers in Brooklyn NY who provided him moving and flooring service. I think you should take advice of professionals.

cruzenmike

Threads
Have you considered some type of rubber floor matting, either tiles or something that can be purchased in roll? I know that there are some types that have holes on them to offer a place for water and debris to fall while also providing good traction and durability. It might require a good coat of sealant on the wood beneath, but you could get away with a couple gallons of urethane and then a mat and it would likely hold up to years of use. Just a thought....