growing pains

RDA.Lawns

Threads
I was approached today about a new account. After 3 hours of looking at the propertys I shot a number out I was sure would make them say we will have to think about it.Maybe they did but a hour later they called. Can you sign a contract tomorrow ? I didn't want the account but got it. New business is good we all agree on that. Now I have to add more equipment and help. I'm good on mowers but trailer truck blowers and weedeaters I'm not. I can overcome all but help. Any idea

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
How many clients do you have as of now? If you own a lawncare business you have to know how to use the necessary tools. I suggest you practice and get a helper that has experience in the industry.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Help is the problem. Dependable help in this area is not available. Im adding a second crew second truck . Finding someone I trust to do the quality work I do that grew my business to this level is the problem.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
I'm sure you can find some good people. I fully understand the pain of growing. The famous tipping point and letting others work while you are not there. You just to bite the bullet and let go. I say you watch the men you choose and show them how you want it done.