any bobcat crz owners here?

turboawd

Threads
would like to hear some feedback.

turboawd

Threads
ok, so i saw one in person at the dealer. didnt run it. it looks ok, but it seems to be built a little on the cheap side. but that is just judging by looks.

luderiffic

Forum Newbie
Threads
I have one, almost 50 hours on it. Been great, no problems over past year.

48" model.

Rob89

Threads
I brought my CRZ 52 home yesterday. It was dark when I got some so I did not mow with it but I am pretty impressed with the initial build, fit and finish. Looks pretty stout to me.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
I brought my CRZ 52 home yesterday. It was dark when I got some so I did not mow with it but I am pretty impressed with the initial build, fit and finish. Looks pretty stout to me.

Congratulations, but I bet you don't get 1/2 hour of mowing done before it breaks down. You should have bought the XRZ :tongue:

Rob89

Threads
Congratulations, but I bet you don't get 1/2 hour of mowing done before it breaks down. You should have bought the XRZ :tongue:

Are you spying on me??? I mowed for almost exactly 1/2 hour before the transaxle idler tension spring popped off leaving me stranded while making a right turn up a grade with rocks behind/below me! That's crazy you could guess that!

Fortunately there are some really good people on this forum and there was one person in particular who went way out of their way to help me diagnose the problem and figure out the solution.

So now the mower is running again and I will mow next chance I get. I spoke with the dealer this morning and we both agreed that if this happens again I will be bringing the mower back to them for them and/or Bobcat to figure it out.

Darryl G

Lawn Addict
Threads
Are you spying on me??? I mowed for almost exactly 1/2 hour before the transaxle idler tension spring popped off leaving me stranded while making a right turn up a grade with rocks behind/below me! That's crazy you could guess that!

Fortunately there are some really good people on this forum and there was one person in particular who went way out of their way to help me diagnose the problem and figure out the solution.

So now the mower is running again and I will mow next chance I get. I spoke with the dealer this morning and we both agreed that if this happens again I will be bringing the mower back to them for them and/or Bobcat to figure it out.

My guess is that the spring just wasn't seated properly during assembly or it got bumped out of its slot during uncrating and it took it a while to vibrate off. I'd check to make sure that one of your pulleys hasn't loosened up though.