Hot and dry here

RDA.Lawns

Threads
We had flooding in the spring in our area, nothing like y'all are getting down there. Hope the nightmare is over soon and everyone stays safe. I'm looking at a week of no or little work here this week .
It rained here in east Texas for 5days with rain in the forecast through next week.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
This has been the wettest August I can remember here in east Texas. This time last year we were all but done mowing, as of rn I'm a week behind because of the rain.

jekjr

Lawn Addict
Threads
Same here in Lower Alabama. We have been wide open and there is no end in sight. It is thundering outside right now as we speak.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Its raining here right now again. I mowed most the day but its been slow. Grass is higher than normal and soaking wet.Lucky for me most my customers aren't to picky .I literally been mowing grass tall enough to cut for hay and its wet .Next mowing over these yards going to be slow and tuff too.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Grass here still wet today as I mowed my place. Over-tall & slow going. Bright side was it really cleaned out the underside of the deck (which I do keep it very clean anyhow), I literally only had a little around the spindles. :thumbsup:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
This morning was the hardest morning ever with lawns. They were long, very wet and thick. It had rained on and off all night. Atleast we are mowing all of our lawns.

Can't wait for fall to arrive. It's been hot and humid the most of the summer.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Its raining here again tonight.Been a tuff summer but profitable. With all the wet weather we are getting the one time calls from costumer's that normally mow their own yards. since grass has gotten a bit to tall .

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Been a awesome summer nice and hot with just enough rain to keep the grass growing.

I can't wait till May when it starts getting hot again.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Wish I got paid to mow mine. :laughing:

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Been a awesome summer nice and hot with just enough rain to keep the grass growing.

I can't wait till May when it starts getting hot again.

How can you love working in the big heat?