Hot and dry here

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
How can you love working in the big heat?

Easy just keep working.
When the cold gets here I will not work as much. I hate the cold. You have to put layers of cloths on. Wear gloves. Then the 10 mph wind chill when your on the mower. You bones hurt

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Easy just keep working.
When the cold gets here I will not work as much. I hate the cold. You have to put layers of cloths on. Wear gloves. Then the 10 mph wind chill when your on the mower. You bones hurt

I'd much rather work when it's cool. Very humid here.

This week and last week was the period this year where the lawns growed the most. They are so long the hourly rate took a small hit. Having a hard time with clumps and clogging.

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
I'd much rather work when it's cool. Very humid here. This week and last week was the period this year where the lawns growed the most. They are so long the hourly rate took a small hit. Having a hard time with clumps and clogging.

Same here past couple weeks the grass is going crazy. Sure glad all my yards are weekly.

Lawnboy18

Lawn Addict
Threads
Most of mine are weekly (85%-90%). But, they look like bi-weekly.

Lawn Addict
Threads
Grass is growing crazy here too. If I wait a full week it is tall, if I wait less I can do it quicker & looks great.

RDA.Lawns

Threads
Been over a month of no rain .finally got a good rain today .maybe we will have a few more weeks of mowing before its over for the season.

turbofiat124

Threads
No rain in 10 days and mid 90's, my yard is quickly going from lush green to brown.

Same here in East Tennessee. I think the last significant rainfall we got was four weeks ago. Then before that it was about four weeks.

I mulched some leaves that had dried up and fell off the poplar trees in the yard about six weeks ago. My yard does not look like it has grown any. Other than those weeds that grow when it get's really dry.

I bet I have mowed less than 10 times this entire season.

NorthBama

Threads
we are in a drought here grass is all brown. We are forecasted to get some much needed rain Thursday. Today is another dry hot day 88 for high.