3 Wheel ferris rider H2222K h7ydraulic leaks

chazdo2

Threads
Anybody have a problem with hydraulic leaks on an old 3 wheel ferris? I replaced the hoses but still leaks some when off and a lot when running. Not sure where its coming from. Where is a good place to start looking or maybe some common thing that leaks?

KennyV

Lawn Pro
Threads
Like with any oil leak... everything gets dirty... so look for the clean spot, oil will wash away the dirt.

If it is not leaking that much... the best method, (and one you should eventually do), power wash the whole thing ... blow it dry, and check all lines, fittings and associated parts... :smile:KennyV

I try to keep all my equipment clean always.... makes for spotting a new problem easy, and helps with any repair...
BTW.. Welcome to the LMF!!! :smile:KennyV

chazdo2

Threads
Like with any oil leak... everything gets dirty... so look for the clean spot, oil will wash away the dirt.

If it is not leaking that much... the best method, (and one you should eventually do), power wash the whole thing ... blow it dry, and check all lines, fittings and associated parts... :smile:KennyV

I try to keep all my equipment clean always.... makes for spotting a new problem easy, and helps with any repair...
BTW.. Welcome to the LMF!!! :smile:KennyV

Thank you!