Where is the fuse???

Ken Sington

Forum Newbie
Threads
Greetings all from the U of K!

I have an 8 year old Husqvarna CTH210XP ride on mower. Last night it ran, or should I say I let it run, out of petrol whilst mowing. When I refilled the tank, it wouldn't start. in fact, it is as dead as something that is very dead. No clicks or anything when the key is turned. I suspect that the main fuse has blown, as the machine was in gear and mowing when it ran out of fuel. I cannot however find the main fuse. Any ideas where it is hidden? The manual and other online sources of information have so far proved to be useless.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
Follow the wire leaving the AMMETER to the fuse. Not the one coming from the key switch.

Rivets

Lawn Royalty
Threads
Don't want to be a smart guy, but did you disengage the PTO, when you tried to restart?

Ken Sington

Forum Newbie
Threads
For those of you who have been waiting all agog and suffering sleepless nights to know the outcome of this sorry tale of woe, the fuse was indeed the culprit and mowing has now resumed. Finding it did however involve the removal of the fuel tank which seems a particularly stupid and cack handed piece of design, placing something that is there to protect the machine where it cannot be easily accessed.

kthxby

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
I think I would have pulled the dash. Oh wait it does not come off. Never mind.