What is Causing Raptor 54" Uneven Cut

RhettWS

Threads
What happened to the OP. Did he ever figure out what the issue was?

kraky

Threads
It's pretty obvious..... he was going too fast in Too Tall of grass with a low-grade mower deck with a middle-gauge wheel that was pushing the grass down and might have had the wrong blades on. He should sell his Hustler and get a mythical lawn tractor with high-speed blades and wide open discharge chute made by a manufacturer who has no regard for Consumer safety.
(OK.. I admit to being a major contributor of the Flim Flam).
Yes... time to hear if there was a REAL solution!

RhettWS

Threads
Too funny:laughing::laughing:

kraky

Threads
Ok we're gonna get rich.... we're going to get somebody to make us up a batch of these and have carscw tune us up some decks and install. We're going to need an Advisory Board ...a great location for a factory with tax incentives ...and some investors..... who's in?

https://youtu.be/qzVBpddpK2k

577jersey

Threads
Its gonna be a little tricky to match up the blade tip speed with wheel speed on that one...lol

BigRed150

Threads
image.jpg

I'm having the same problem with my alpha.

Any answers yet??

kraky

Threads
I've looked at that picture a couple of times and I can't see the problem. I do see some darn thick vegetation there. Whatever you're trying to fix I would probably start by running a higher lift blade and raising the front of the desk slightly and see what happens.

577jersey

Threads
Hard to tell but from the pic it looks to be cut a little on the short side also.

Dpmulvan

Threads
I have the same problem with my SD has never cut well since new havnt messed with it yet but not really happy with hustler.