Carb issue on a cub 2164

cubbyboy

Threads
I want to first thank everyone who gave me advice on fixing my flywheel. I replaced a magnet that had been busted out and installed a new stator and the engine starts right up fine and is charging. NOW I have what I think is a carb issue. The throttle has two speeds, a very fast idle and full out. When the throttle flap is shut off it is at fast idle and any opening of the flap and it is full bore. I cant see where any air would be getting in. Im assuming what the parts list calls a solonoid, screwed into the side of the carb, would have nothing to do with a throttle issue like this but I could be wrong. I am not all that mechanically inclined. Also, gas spirts out of a little hole in the fuel pump while the engine is running. I'm just totally baffled. I had done nothing with the carb when the flywheel got busted, so I cant see what I did wrong or if I did something wrong.

cubbyboy

Threads
It's a B&S MN. 2164...13A-264G100 Factory N. 303447 code. 98080411 type. 1147-E1 4952. Thats all the numbers I could find