Back on a Hustler

Sonders

Threads
Well I'm back on a Hustler. I had a Z4 a couple yrs ago then switched to a Scag Turf Tiger. Started having some issues with the Turf Tiger as it was getting up there in hours. Sold it a few weeks back. Tired of always having used stuff I broke down and bought a brand new X-One from local dealer. I was real close to goong with a Snapper Pro S200XT, but in the end Hustlers warranty and simplistic design won me over. Been super busy since buying it and end up mowing close to dark each week. If I keep this up I'm going to have to upgrade to a light kit. Couple pics after being hosed off after it's maiden voyage.

kraky

Threads
Sweet... but I have to say I'm damn jealous!...lol

Sonders

Threads
Don't be, the price tag has jumped up on these a bit more than I would have thought from a few yrs back when I first looked at them and ended up with the used Z4 at the time. Paid more for mower than I did the car I drive to work. Tell me that isn't crazy. :confused2:

kraky

Threads
I run a $6000 fastrak on my 1/2 acre city lot And dtjve my buddy crazy when I buy $0.50 used golf balls to use for playing golf... we all have our priorities...lol!