How do you post picture from pc that shows picture and not image thumbnail ?

DrLove38

Threads
  • / How do you post picture from pc that shows picture and not image thumbnail ?
jdl111.jpg

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
  • / How do you post picture from pc that shows picture and not image thumbnail ?
You upload them to a web site like photobucket then choose insert image then choose from URL. Post the link to the web site picture.
IMG_20151102_172853_zpsmzr9owxv.jpg

DrLove38

Threads
Thanks BlazNT,
Just so happens I have used Photobucket in that way. Some reason I thought on this forum you could just post pic out of your pictures.
Not familiar with that JD you have there, but it looks like one mowing son of a gun. Dang head turner for sure.

BlazNT

Lawn Pro
Threads
They changed servers and now this is what we have.
F925 Yanmar diesel. 10 MPH 72" deck. I also have a 52" snow broom with it. It is a beast.
IMG_20151102_172838_zpsv752cmwj.jpg

bertsmobile1

Lawn Royalty
Threads
You can load an image onto the site server dorectly from your computer which is the best way of doing things because it stays there forever so in 5 years time no one gets the "photo not avaialbel" message.
However this puts a link in the post .
Posting from Photo bucket using the HTML link places a thunbnail and a link.
Posting from photo buckt using the IMG link pastes the image into the post.