721d PTO Clutch replacement

Dossman013

Forum Newbie
Threads
Hey everyone,

I was wanting to see if there was anything out there on changing the PTO Clutch on my 2003 GH 721D. I have look all over online and haven't found anything. any help would be appreciated. The dealer cost on this is $90 hr. I think I can do it for a lot less.

thanks, Darrel

Carscw

Lawn Pro
Threads
Hey everyone, I was wanting to see if there was anything out there on changing the PTO Clutch on my 2003 GH 721D. I have look all over online and haven't found anything. any help would be appreciated. The dealer cost on this is $90 hr. I think I can do it for a lot less. thanks, Darrel

Should only take 30 minutes.
Look on YouTube.

Dossman013

Forum Newbie
Threads
Should only take 30 minutes.
Look on YouTube.

Thanks for the reply.

I have searched high and low all over the internet. nothing on how to change it out. it shouldn't take long at all just didn't know if anyone else had changed one out before. ill possibly make a video and post it to my youtube.

173abn

Threads
when I did mine on my 928d I had a problem getting the Clutch Stub Shaft off so I called Grasshopper and they left me a detailed message on getting it off.turns out I needed to wack it harder w/the rubber hammer to break it loose...russ