Info on Tank LZ

Sonders

Threads
Hey guys. In the market for a new zero turn as I just sold my old Turf Tiger. Stopped in local dealer and looked at the Cub Cadet Tank LZ KW with 60" deck and Kawi engine. Really like the deck construction, it is similar to the Scag sloped deck. Not a fan of the deck foot pedal being on lefts side as I'm used to it being on the right. The steering seemed super touchy, but I chalked that up to being brand new. Loved the suspension seat on it, super comfy. Anybody have one and care to give a review? Currently narrowed list to Hustler X-One, Snapper S200XT and now the Tank LZ. X-One is top of my list currently and is also the most expensive of the three.

Summerlin

Forum Newbie
Threads
I would encourage you too look at the ProZ models before pursuing the Tank.

pollishpickle

Threads
I have the tank L 60 and like it. It is in for service and they gave me a loaner it is a Gravely Pro Turn 260 the seat is nicer but the ride is not as good and the cut is bad compared to the tank.

Ashtonman

Threads
I would second the recommendation that you look at the Pro Z 100 series. I looked at several other mowers this summer and pulled the trigger on a Pro Z 100s. It built like the tank but with some major improvements.